Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Super-Sized Sorry

I'm horrible. I've been mulling over what I was gonna write in this post for days. Even though I don't think this post is going to live up to my expectations of my ideas, I'm going to try. The concert was incredible! I still havent downloaded the pictures to my laptop yet so I can't show you any pictures. I hope everyone's Fourth of July was amazing. Mine was okay. On the third, I went with my family to a friend's house. They were having a party and then they set off fireworks on the beach.[I'll show you pictures of the fireworks too.] Hmm... I just blanked out. Oh, I wanted to thank my followers! All three of you! But most of all, I would like to thank one special follower of mine, Lauren from Someone Like You. You've been so so nice to me, and it means a lot.

I'll post soon with hopefully a much much better post than this one of course didn't live up to my expectations.
Do they ever? Whenever I have expectations I am always disappointed. Oh Well.

Shannon

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the beloved mention you sweet girl! It means so much to me :)

    And I'm very excited to see the pictures from the concert! As I've said, Taylor Swift is just one of my favorite artists...she's an absolute dream!

    Hang in there dear and don't ever feel down about your posts! Each one is wonderfully you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supersize me.

    I'm not exactly an avid fan of Taylor Swift, but I'm following your blog because I'm such a nice and great guy. Also, it's a pretty good blog.

    ReplyDelete