Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summer Forever

It's Summer! I know probably all of you are as happy as I am to finally have summer. The sun shining, waking up at noon and going straight to lunch or having a late brunch. Oh and don't forget the swimming!! 
So this is my blog. Some of you might know me from Where it Begins but I think this blog might fit me a wee bit better. Okay well on this blog I'm most likely only going to post in the summer. There are two reasons for this: One, I love the summer much more. Two, It's much easier to post in the summer because I have more time and everything. Well this is my first post. Please don't hate me I know it could be better but I have to go get ready my friends should be here any minute. 
Type you soon.
-S

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on starting a new blog! How exciting to have endless posibilities for a new blog waiting for you... I wish you truly the best of luck, and I know you will do fantastic with this new blog!

    ReplyDelete